Greg, a life-long Nebraskan, was born in Tilden, NE. He lived in Meadow Grove, NE until he was seven when he moved to Norfolk, NE. He graduated Norfolk Senior High in 1970 and attended Kearney State College for two years. Greg married his childhood sweetheart Faye in January of 1972. The two moved back to Norfolk in May of 1972 where Greg began his career. He completed his degree at Northeast Community College and took additional classes in accounting and business law. At 38 years old, he decided to return to school.
Greg and Faye moved to Lincoln in late 1987, and Greg attended Lincoln School of Commerce while working full time. He received a degree in computers and participate in continued education in information technology, business, and accounting. Lincoln has been Greg and Faye’s home for the past 31 years and is the perfect place to live. The couple has been blessed with two successful companies. Greg has experience in managing both private and public employees and working with private and public budgets, contracts, and inter-local agreements. He serves on several private and public boards and is committed to his community and church.
- Mike Foley, Lt. Governor,
- Roma Amundsen, Lancaster County Commissioner
- Roy Christensen, Lincoln City Council
- Terry Wagner, Lancaster Co. Sheriff
- Cyndi Lamm, Former Lincoln City Council
- Larry Hudkins, Former Lancaster County Commissioner
- Carol Hudkin, Former State Senator
- George Olmer
- Nancy Russell
- Kitty Policky
- Pat Ohmberger
- Lloyd Hinkley
- Eric Brown
- Jim Cada
- Inerteq IT, LLC. formally named Computing Extras started 1991 here in Lincoln, NE
- Manage & Support IT for small to medium businesses. Hardware, networks, security, firewalls and disaster preparedness programs for internal and natural disasters.
- SelectExtras, Inc. started in 1995 here Lincoln, NE
- Resell online services such as email, website hosting, domain sales, also EMarketing for affiliate products, antiques, crafts, used products, flea market items.
- Lower Platte South Natural Resources District,
- Director on the Lower Platte South NRD Board, in my 12th year, Treasurer 2 years, Vice Chair 2 years, Chair 3 years, 5 to 7 subcommittees each year, chaired many and am current Chair of Information and Education Committee. I have had the privilege of serving on the Finance and Planning Sub-Committee 11 out of the 12 years, I have served as chair for two of the years. This committee is responsible for developing the annual budget, by bringing all the sub-committees requests together.
- Current; Capitol Beach Community Association Board 25 yrs been treasurer 24 yrs
- Current; Wreaths Across America Committee
- Current; Lincoln Memorial Day Observance Association, Current Co-Chair
- Current; Wyuka Historical Foundation Board
- Current; Judicial Nominating Committee Judicial District
- Past; Peoples City Mission Foundation Board
- Past; NE State Records Board
- Past: NE Personnel Board
- Past; Judicial Nominating Commission for Juvenile Court, Lancaster County
- Involved with Calvary Community Church and Volunteer for other organizations.
Paid for by Greg Osborn for NRD Committee – Doug Dolezal Treasurer – 1144 Manchester Drive, Lincoln NE 68528